Our Glasbord Hygienic Liners are perfect for the commercial vehicle industry (Transportation), healthcare and medical facilities (Building Products), and mobile shelters / medical units / isolation accommodations.
Our range of fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP) offers a number of significant features including resistance to mold, mildew, and bacteria growth, high impact strength, high moisture resistance, chemical resistance, stain resistance, sanitary finish, low maintenance, and easy installation
Glasbord fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP) wall and ceiling liner panel system is a durable, flexible building material that will never mould, mildew, rot or corrode. Glasbord FRP wall and ceiling liner panel exhibits excellent resistance to mild chemicals and moisture and has a Class C rating from flame spread and smoke development when tested per ASTM E-84.
Glasbord FRP wall and ceiling liner panels have an unique surface treatment called Surfaseal that, when compared to ordinary FRP, exhibits up to ten times the cleanability, six times the stain resistance and twice the abrasion resistance.
Glasbord FRP with Surfaseal embossed liner panels are designed for interior wall finishes where a Class C, sanitary, easy to clean panel is desired. Glasbord with Surfaseal FRP panels are approved for lay-in ceiling applications in a steel suspended ceiling system, without overlaid gypsum or insulation panels or blankets.
- Abattoir’s, butchers and boning rooms
- Commercial Kitchens
- Food processing plants
- Convenience Stores
- Locker Rooms
- Mould, mildew and bacteria resistant
- Easy to install
- Available in a smooth or embossed finish in a range of decorative colours
- Compliant with AS3837, AS1530, AS4674, BCA, HACCP and AQIS
Glasbord with Surfaseal panels meet the ISO-9705 fire test standards in Australia and New Zealand, making them an ideal solution for cleanroom applications, mobile labs, testing facilities, hospitals, medical treatment rooms, pet restorts and much more.
* Additional colours available by quotation. 1,200m² per product, weight and colour required to manufacture.
Speak to your Glasbord representative today for further information.
- High performance, professional strength advanced polymer adhesive specifically formulated to be used for most types of paneling installations.Recommended substrates: Gypsum, Wallboard, Fire Rated Plywood, Pressure Treated Plywood, Fibreglass faced Gypsum, Wallboard, Mould Resistant, Gypsum, Wallboard, Ceramic, Steel, Foamboard Vinyl, PVC, FRP, Lamiante and Concrete.
- Handle quickly adjusts from 43cm to 68cm. Sturdy and nickel plated. No axle projections allowing for flush work into corners.
- Non-staining nylon drive rivets in matching panel colours are designed for quick and easy installation using only a hammer and drill. When used with silicone sealants, drive rivets maintain an effective moisture seal as well as providing excellent mechanical fastening for panels.Available in White, Cream, Beige, Silver and Grey.
- 8mm x 4mm x 6mm V, cold rolled blade with moulded polypropylene handle.