From foundation to roof, DCTech has an insulation solution for every area of your building, all designed to help manage energy efficiency, moisture resistance and durability issues that can compromise your buildings long term performance. Below is our product guide that allows you to match the best material to suit your application. If you don’t see what you are looking for, give our office a call on 1800 051 100.
- Styrofoam™ has been manufactured by Dow for more than 50 years. The process of extruding foamed polystyrene results in a rigid material with uniformly small, sealed cells, a fashioned ‘skin’ and a unrivalled set of insulation properties.
- Dow polyisocyanurate (PIR) thermal insulation features the highest insulation value of any foam sheathing currently available. Air cannot penetrate the facers, which also minimises water and water vapour intrusion into the foam insulation core.
- DCT VulcanWool is a non-combustible insulation tested to AS1530.1 DCT VuclanWool is designed for use in ventilated rainscreen facades and other thermal and acoustic wall, roof, floor and ceiling applications in residential and commercial buildings.
- DCT Vulcanwool Non-Combustible Thermal Break Strips are used to reduce the thermal bridging between external and the internal building fabric. The increase stringency of the NCC 2019 requires that the insulation performance of walls accounts for thermal bridging through the frame.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation made with a non-combustible mineral fibre insulation for ventilated facades. Terra Vento Plus is made with a non-combustible high density mineral fibre insulation faced with woven glass water shedding outer facing.
- 2-in-1 wall and ceiling lining system Rigid insulation + plasterboard ideal for high humidity areas and areas with limited space.
- va-Q-vip is an evacuated micro porous thermal insulating panel with excellent insulating properties developed specifically for insulation applications where not much space is available but a high thermal resistance is necessary.