Proctor Ventient devices can be used as part of natural, mechanical or mixed mode ventilation approaches to make use of outdoor/indoor pressure differentials to bring in natural, clean, outside air. Unlike conventional systems such as operable windows or louvres, Proctor Ventient can be left to get on with the job of proving fresh air circulation with less worry about negative impacts on indoor environment quality resulting from airborne contaminants, noise, high winds and rain ingress.
- Ventient devices can be used as part of a natural, mixed mode or other mechanical ventilation approach making use of outdoor/indoor pressure differentials to introduce fresh outside air.
- With the focus on the environmental and economical sustainability of new buildings, it can be easy to forget that most buildings exist to provide a safe and comfortable environment for people to live and work in.
- The Ventient SCW-SH is precision manufactured aluminium trickle vent that can be accommodated into a wide range of curtain wall and window frames. Ventient SCW-SH also incorporates a passive wind dampener to manage water ingress and drafts normally associated with high wind gusts.
- For integration into curtain walls and all types of windows. Suitable for all applications including high rise residential and commercial buildings.
- The Ventient EcoSmart Breathe (ESB) is precision manufactured aluminium glazed-in trickle vent that can be accommodated into a wide range of window frames.
- The Ventient Trickle Breathe (TB) is precision manufactured aluminium glazed-in trickle vent that can be accommodated into a wide range of window frames.
- A wall vent that is fixed to the interior. Ideal to introduce natural ventilation for new residential buildings and as a retrofit solution for old brick vent grilles.Perfect for high humidity areas such as laundries, bathrooms and kitchens.
- The Ventient Round Wall Vent (RWV) is precision manufactured AES plastic vent for interior or exterior applications with passive temperature sensing flow control.
- The Ventient Subfloor Vent (SFV) is precision manufactured AES plastic exterior vent with passive temperature sensing flow control.
- Innovation in every detail. Fully automatic bathroom fan to ensure constant healthyair circulation and a better indoor climate throughout the house.