Extruded polystyrene insulation reduces energy consumption and promotes positive energy and cleaner air emission. XPS foams have long-term R-value depending on the foam thickness. They create a full air and moisture barrier that reduces convection currents and air infiltration that contributes to energy loss.
- DCT GA 300 extruded polystyrene (XPS) general application board provides excellent performance in roofs, walls and floors in both commercial and residential applications. The boards are rot proof, stable, durable and will have a life equivalent to that of the structure in which they are incorporated.
- For technically demanding applications, DCT XPS Block rigid extruded polystyrene board provides long term thermal performance, helping to ensure energy efficiency in a vast range of commercial and residential applications.
- Styrofoam™ RTM-X extruded polystyrene (XPS) thermal insulation distributed by DCTech, is recommended as a core material in sandwich panels for the walls, floors, roofs and doors in refrigerated trucks and containers.
- Styrofoam™ Roofmate SL-X extruded polystyrene (XPS) thermal insulation distributed by DCTech, is designed for installation above waterproofing membranes in protected membrane roof (PMR) applications.
- Dow Styrofoam Floormate-X extruded polystyrene (XPS) thermal insulation is an ideal heavy load-bearing material suitable for most floor types, from industrial applications through to residential builds.
- In cold stores the proper design of the floor system is critical to avoid the bending and cracking problems which can occur in inadequately designed low temperature floor systems. Floor designs must be able to withstand the high floor loadings present in low temperature facilities.
- The exceptional robustness of Dow Styrofoam™ LB™ extruded polystyrene (XPS) rigid insulation and long-term thermal performance helps to ensure energy efficiency in a wide range of residential and commercial construction applications.
- DCT XPS Thermal Break Strips distributed by DCTech are made from a high compressive strength 300 kPa Styrofoam™ extruded polystyrene (XPS) rigid thermal insulation board. DCT XPS Thermal Break Strips are designed specifically to reduce the thermal loss on metal deck roof applications.