Anti-vibration material supplied in rolls, thickness … mm, produced using fibres and granules of SBR rubber, selected and compacted using a polyurethane glue in a hot process.; density 730 kg/m³. Rolls have a length of … m and a width of 1.25 m
- High sound insulation performance in reduced thickness
- Easy installation
- Long-lasting also in presence of water
- Floor slabs with floating floor
- Mechanical protection for waterproofing membranes
- Under carpeting and synthetic floor finishes
The Sylpro range is a protective membrane for building applications composed of SBR rubber granules hot pressed and bound with polyurethane binders. The range can be used in a variety of applications as a protective and anti-abrasive membrane. This range contributes to the attainment of LEED® credits for the areas MR p2, c2, c4, c5 – IEQ p3, c9 – QI c11.