NVELOPE® NH3 is the system used to support vertical elements, allowing for varied façade design options. The system has a number of advantages over the NH2 system, making it faster and easier to install. It is also supported by the SFS range of fasteners. Specifically designed to speed up and simplify the installation process.
The bracket is secured to the substrate; either steel frame, block work, or timber. The horizontal slot of the bracket is then ready to receive an L or lipped L rail.
The L and lipped L rail can be adjusted for line and level and secured using fixed and sliding positions to allow for expansion and contraction.
This system is suitable for face fixed applications. Elements to which it can be fixed include:
- Fibre cement Panels
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- ACM & Solid Aluminium Cladding
- Metal rainscreen panels
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to AS/NZS 1866:1997
- Non-Combustible to AS1530.1
- Suitable in high corrosive environments C4 and C5
- Thermally broken to meet Section J NCC 2019 thermal bridging requirements
- Engineered to Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 1170.0 Structural design actions Part 0: General principles
- AS/NZS 1664.1 Aluminium structures Part 1: Limit state design
- AS/NZS 1866 Aluminium and aluminium alloys – Extruded rod, bar, solid and hollow shapes
- AS1530.1 Methods for fire tests on building materials, components and structures Combustibility test for materials