NV1 is the Nvelope back frame for vertical cladding applications.
Nvelope ‘T’ and ‘L’ profiles are fixed using Nvelope ‘helping hand’ support brackets, fixed through a series of pre-punched fixed and flexible point holes.
Nvelope sliding point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
Nvelope fixed point brackets absorb vertical dead loads.
Nvelope bracket spacing is determined by cladding design options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, local wind loads, cladding zone and substrate.
Suitable as a back frame system (NV1 is the basis of all Nvelope rainscreen systems) – NV1 is suitable for face fixing/rivet fixing cladding. Elements to which it can be fixed are:
- Fibre cement Panels
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- ACM & Solid Aluminium Cladding
- Metal rainscreen panels
- Brick Slips
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to AS/NZS 1866:1997 (material) and EN 755 production standards
- Non-Combustible to AS1530.1
- Suitable in high corrosive environments C4 and C5
- Thermally broken to meet Section J NCC 2019 thermal bridging requirements
- Engineered to Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 1170.0 Structural design actions Part 0: General principles
- AS/NZS 1664.1 Aluminium structures Part 1: Limit state design
- AS/NZS 1866 Aluminium and aluminium alloys – Extruded rod, bar, solid and hollow shapes
- AS1530.1 Methods for fire tests on building materials, components and structures Combustibility test for materials