NV3 is the Nvelope system for mechanical concealed / secret fix cladding applications.
Secured using hangers and undercut stud anchors or screws to provide a concealed rear fixing.
Horizontal carrier profiles are fixed to our vertical profiles. Rainscreen panels are hung from and secured to the horizontal profiles with adjustable hangers.
Nvelope ‘T’ and ‘L’ profiles are fixed using Nvelope ‘helping hand’ support brackets, fixed through a series of fixed and sliding points.
Nvelope fixed point brackets absorb both vertical and dead loads.
Nvelope bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, local wind loads, cladding zone and substrate.
Nvelope sliding point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
NV3 is suitable for concealed / secret fix cladding applications – mechanical elements fix to the following substrates:
- Fibre cement panels
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- Thin stone
- Glass reinforced concrete panels (GRC)
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to AS/NZS 1866:1997 (material) and EN 755 production standards
- Non-Combustible to AS1530.1
- Suitable in high corrosive environments C4 and C5
- Thermally broken to meet Section J NCC 2019 thermal bridging requirements
- Engineered to Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 1170.0 Structural design actions Part 0: General principles
- AS/NZS 1664.1 Aluminium structures Part 1: Limit state design
- AS/NZS 1866 Aluminium and aluminium alloys – Extruded rod, bar, solid and hollow shapes
- AS1530.1 Methods for fire tests on building materials, components and structures Combustibility test for materials