The NV9 system is the simplest Nvelope support system comprised of omega and zed profiles.
Suitable for rainscreen applications requiring a shallow cladding zone either, 25mm, or 40mm per layer, this simplistic system does not allow for level and adjustment between the substrate and the front of the façade.
The NV9 system is only suitable for face fixed or adhesive secret fix panels. Zed profiles are used at the corner junctions of the façade and Omega profiles are used on panel joints. The profiles are screwed straight back to the substrate using primary fixings. Nv9 system is available in single and double layer options.
- Fibre cement Panels
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- ACM & Solid Aluminium Cladding
- Metal rainscreen panels
- Brick Slips
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to AS/NZS 1866:1997 (material) and EN 755 production standards
- Non-Combustible to AS1530.1
- Suitable in high corrosive environments C4 and C5
- Engineered to Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 1170.0 Structural design actions Part 0: General principles
- AS/NZS 1664.1 Aluminium structures Part 1: Limit state design
- AS/NZS 1866 Aluminium and aluminium alloys – Extruded rod, bar, solid and hollow shapes
- AS1530.1 Methods for fire tests on building materials, components and structures Combustibility test for materials