NVF2F is the Nvelope back frame for vertical floor to floor cladding applications, where intermediate support structure is not available. Making it ideal for re-clad and car park applications.
NVELOPE floor to floor (mullion) box ‘T’ profiles are fixed using NVELOPE support brackets. NVF2F brackets absorb vertical dead loads and wind loading, whilst allowing for thermal expansion and deflection between floors.
NVELOPE Bracket spacing is determined by your project specific requirements, including panel dimensions, weight of the cladding material, local wind loads and cladding zone.
NVF2F is suitable for face fixing / rivet fixing a wide range of cladding elements. NVF2F can also support NV3 / 4 / 5 and 8. Suitable cladding elements include:
- Fibre cement Panels
- High pressure laminate (HPL)
- ACM & Solid Aluminium Cladding
- Metal rainscreen panels
- Brick Slips
- NV3, 4, 5 & 8
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium alloys conforming to AS/NZS 1866:1997 (material) and EN 755 production standards
- Non-Combustible to AS1530.1
- Suitable in high corrosive environments C4 and C5
- Thermally broken to meet Section J NCC 2019 thermal bridging requirements
- Engineered to Australian Standards
- AS/NZS 1170.0 Structural design actions Part 0: General principles
- AS/NZS 1664.1 Aluminium structures Part 1: Limit state design
- AS/NZS 1866 Aluminium and aluminium alloys – Extruded rod, bar, solid and hollow shapes
- AS1530.1 Methods for fire tests on building materials, components and structures Combustibility test for materials