GLASBORD SANDWICH PANELS
Glasbord sandwich panels are the ideal solution for fast, flexible and cost effective sandwich constructions with the highest demands towards aesthetics and safety. Different versions with various insulating materials ensure optimum design conditions for the implementation of different applications. For example, the quality of Glasbord FXI is classified as fire retardant (B, s2, d 0) according to the European standard (EN 13501) and in connection with a Rockwool core a fire protection up to F90 can be achieved. Particularly important for the reliable durability, permanent good appearance and above all the safe hygienic surface, is the quality of the joints. To also ensure this aspect, DCTech offers a so-called “hard” grouting material. Which by itself is a remarkable product. But the mere implementation of existing products was not regarded as sufficient by DCTech. Therefore, a special grouting material was developed which was optimally adapted for the material and the application purpose. DCTech also offers an extensive range of accessories, to provide the perfect solution for every room setting and requirement.
- High corrosive environments ie cheese, fish and butter
- Fire safety panels
- Storage areas
- Ripening rooms
- Durable: a high load capacity and resiliency against bumps and scratches
- Clean: can be cleaned simply and absolutely germ-free
- Hygiene: homogeneous, non-porous Surfaseal surface that does not offer any breeding ground for microorganisms
- Sealed: no joints or gaps thanks to a special grouting material and a rich assortment of accessories
|Skin Material||Sandwich Panel||Fire
|Length mm||Thickness mm||Width mm|
|Length||Depends on the requirements for insulation and fire resistance|
- Connection and expansion joints without movement recording indoors. Repair of small defects of Glasbord. Solvent-free, thixitrop, quick setting, wide adhesion range.
- The back can be laminated with aluminum foil galvanised steel, standard fibreglass or Glasbord.
- In specific area, such as ripening rooms, the need for system components is given. Corners are equipped with radius parts. These parts are produced with a Glasbord surface in a form press which means it is possible to product a maximum length of 4.0m. Within higher rooms the panels maximum radius is 50mm; lengths available of 300 x 600mm. Core thickness is between 20 and 80-240mm.
- Hydewa sealants in hard or soft design ensures a self-devloped and food-acceptable element. They are an ideal sealing material for sealing sandwich elements. 2-C Joint can be described as a maintenance free and has similar properties to the Glasbord surface. It is not prone to yellowing and the sealed surface rejects mould.
- The back can be laminated with aluminum foil galvanised steel, standard fibreglass or Glasbord
- 4-sided Glasbord material