The TUF-S blind fastener from SFS is superior to previous approaches to the concealed attachment of fibre cement, HPL or GRC type cladding panels.
Installation can be performed quickly and securely by one person, without using special tools. Installation time can also be reduced by up to 50% compared with conventional blind attachments. The TUF-S blind fastener can be removed once if required.
- No complex undercut hole necessary – simple standard hole sufficient
- No special tools to install necessary
- Holes can be drilled even on site
- Quick and easy installation with the GESIPA Powerbird® Pro
- No overtorquing of the TUF-S
- High pullout values with the installed thread
- No unwinding
- Uninstallation via hex head possible
- Approved fastening system with the existing ETA assessment ETA-15/0476
In addition to an easy and timesaving installation, the TUF-S is a secure solution. The fastener cannot be over-driven during installation. Due to its radial expansion when the mandrel is removed, the partially cut thread becomes wedged in the panel material, generating very high pull-out values.
Unwinding due to expansion or vibration is impossible. The sleeve is made of austenitic stainless steel (material DIN 1.4401, grade A4).