SELF-ADHESIVE ACOUSTIC MEMBRANE
Tecsound® is a synthetic soundproofing membrane, which has a built-in self-adhesive layer enabling it to be applied straight onto most surfaces.
Dimensions designed specially for application on gypsum plasterboard.
- Airborne noise insulation in vertical surfaces with low surface mass (lightweight partitions or panels in various materials)
- Airborne noise insulation in ceilings
- Reduction of impact noise level in all types of frames works, in formation of floating floors
- Damping of impact noise produced by atmospheric agents in metal roofs
- In combination with sound-absorbent materials, it results in products with high acoustic performance characteristics
- Its application in the industrial sector range from soundproofing booths to insulation of machine rooms, drainpipes, acoustic damping of metal sheeting etc.,
- Specially for plaster sheet measurements
- High acoustic insulation, combined with flexion-pliable elements
- High elongation capacity
- Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces
- Hot and cold resistant
- Excellent adherence on all kinds of surfaces