Tecsound® is a high-density, polymer-based asphalt-free synthetic soundproofing membrane, which is visco-elastic and highly adaptable, and provides good acoustic insulation in the different construction elements without increasing thickness.
- Airborne noise insulation in vertical surfaces with low surface mass (lightweight partitions or panels in various materials)
- Airborne noise insulation in ceilings and roofs
- Reduction of impact noise level in all types of frameworks, information of floating floors
- Damping of impact noise produced by atmospheric agents in metals roofs
- In combination with sound-absorbent materials, it results in products with high acoustic performance characteristics
- Its applications in the industrial sector range from soundproofing booths to insulation of machine rooms, drainpipes, acoustic damping of metal sheets etc.
- High acoustic insulation, combined with flexion-pliable elements (sheet plaster, carrier board)
- High elongation capacity
- Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces
- Hot and cold-resistant
- Excellent ageing-resistance