va-Q-vip B is a vacuum insulation panel for construction applications.
va-Q-vip B is covered with a high barrier film and an additional black glass fibre textile for mechanical shock protection. The core itself is non-combustible (Fire class A1 in Europe). The va-Q-vip B with black glass fabric is inflammable (Construction materials class DIN 4102-B2).
va-Q-vip B is approved for general construction purposes in accordance with the approval number Z-23.11-1658, of the “Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBT)”.
va-Q-vip B panels have smooth edges and sharp corners due to special “edge fold technique va-Q-seam” so individual panels can therefore be joined almost seamlessly.
- va-Q-vip B can be used in building applications for ceilings, walls, floors, flat roofs, top floor ceilings, exterior insulation behind panelling and insulation in wood frame construction.Planners, installation partners or architects are responsible for the relevant specific insulation system. Application systems for buildings can also be discussed directly with Dynamic Composite Technologies.
- Official approval for building material with assigned thermal conductivity 0.007 W/mK
- Significantly reduced heat flows from minimal thickness
- Saves space thus providing a much larger usable floor areas or ceiling heights
- Extra protective layer for reliable installation