DCTech – Our Business
Proudly Australian owned and operating for over thirty years, DCTech are market leaders in the supply of superior grade insulated panel componentry into the fabrication industry.
Specifically catering to the Caravan & RV, Transport and Defence industries, we supply the highest quality materials utilising the most stringent manufacturing techniques to guarantee your materials are fit for purpose.
As a premium supplier of industry leading composite panel solutions, we offer an extensive range of FRP skins designed for use in floors, walls and roofs, along with varying grades XPS insulated foam core, adhesives, tapes and pultrusions.
Please feel free to contact one of our technical sales representatives for further information
E: email@example.com T: 1800 051 100
- The surfaces of Vetroresina’s laminates may have different finishes, depending on the type of application; the external surface may be glossy, matt and with or without gelcoat, whilst the internal surface may be rough, sanded or smooth.
- This GRP laminate has been created by adapting the VETROLITE technology to obtain a considerable reduction in weight and increased flatness, even for the smallest thicknesses (from 1.3 mm).
- Styrofoam™ RTM-X extruded polystyrene (XPS) thermal insulation distributed by DCTech, is recommended as a core material in sandwich panels for the walls, floors, roofs and doors in refrigerated trucks and containers.
- Anti-slip GRP laminates are a flooring range with anti-slip properties that are waterproof and easy to wash, making them ideal for use as flooring in refrigerated and industrial vehicles.
- Kemlite Gatorplate is specifically designed and formulated to protect the lower portion of interior sidewall panels.
- Kemlite® Embossed Liner, LTR, is a lightweight and durable fiberglass reinforced plastic (frp) panel. It is more cleanable, more stain resistant, and more abrasion resistant than competitive frp panels. Kemlite® is comprised of random chopped fiberglass and polyester resin.