SFS Roofing & Cladding Fasteners
A pioneer in power tool fasteners offering a wide spectrum of products, backed up by comprehensive application expertise.
SFS virtually revolutionised the lightweight steel construction sector in the 70s with the introduction of self drilling screws. Matched carefully to the specific material and finish of the building, and to the support structure, SFS offers a wide range of system solutions surrounding screw-in fasteners and rivet technology.
- Our SFS AP Rivets secure high performance cladding panels to steel or aluminium support systems. Combined with their superior quality and performance, they can be powder coated to colour match any leading OEM panel, delivering seamless aesthetics and durability that enhance the building envelope.
- The SFS MULTI-MONTI® product range offers a wide selection ofcarbon steel and stainless steel solutions for safe installation ofsteel, metal and timber elements into concrete and masonry.
- SFS SDA5 - A4 (316 grade) austenitic stainless steelself drilling clamping fastener for rainscreen aluminium bracket/rail connections. The head form is available in the industry standard 8 mm hex head and SR2 internal drive.
- The TUF-S blind fastener from SFS is superior to previous approaches to the concealed attachment of fibre cement, HPL or GRC type cladding panels.
- DCT introduces the TDA-S-D16 304 stainless steel for facade panel attachment to aluminium or steel. The 16mm low profile dome head provides increased bearing surface and can be colour matched to the facade panel for superior aesthetic appearance.